Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy in Kolkata - Bengal

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy in Kolkata - Bengal

Rs 500 is the admission fee and Rs 250 is the monthly fee of Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy. Mayo Road, Maidan, Calcutta-700016 is the address of the academy. Here coaching is available 3 days in a week, 4 hours in a day and throughout the year.

Number of participants of the academy is 350. Providing diet control by Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy in Kolkata. Bournvitta is the sponsor of the academy. 7 nets, bowling machines, physical training, technical assistance, 2 matting wickets, 3 turf wickets and 4 concrete wickets are the facilities of the academy. +(91)-9874134353 and 9836049537 are the contact numbers.


Details of Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy in Kolkata - Bengal


Bournvita Cricket Coaching Academy in Kolkata - Bengal

16 comments:

  1. I'm 27 years old I was played cricket from Mohammadan sp club practicing & played under 17 also from there but i left cricket for some personal and financial problem but now I'm working in kuwait completing my 3 years here so now I want to join with my profession again....so what can I do now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. join in a club you will be successful, but your age.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play for India and my age is , any chances

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother's age is 25-26 but he is passionate about cricket .....played from KIOC in division level wants to make his career in cricket it is possible to start now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for professional training of my 17 year old son from May 2017 onwards.Can I get the details and options regarding timings , financial involvments and prospects of teh candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i m 20 year i join cricket academy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I am 18 Years Old So I Can Join?? I want To Be A Bowler...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir I am 18 Years Old So I Can Join ? I Want To Be A Bowler.. I Never Played With Any Club If You Give Me The Chance The It Will Be My First Club... Please Reply Me Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir I am A student of 1St year & My age is 18 so any chance for me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hy my self Nitesh Thakur I wanna be professional cricketer , my age is 17+ , what can i do , advice please

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna join bournvita but what is my success percentage , I am 17 years old

    ReplyDelete
  12. My age is 22 to 23 and I really interested in cricket.may I play cricket?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My age is 23 can I play cricket

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am 24 years old

    Can I join ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello im . Girl can i play in this acedmy

    ReplyDelete